Are You Interested in Making Agriculture Viable in Your Town?
Join Us for the 2nd Annual
CT Agriculture Commission Conference:
“Cultivating a Healthy Agriculture Network”
Saturday, February 23, 2013
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
EastConn – Hampton, CT
Topics will include:
- A welcome from CT Department of Agriculture Commissioner, Steven Reviczky
- An update on the Federal Farm Bill and its implications for CT, US Congressman Joe Courtney
- An introduction to new NRCS State Conservationist Lisa Coverdale
- New Programs and Resources you need to know about
- The NEW Planning For Agriculture Guide
- How to put Local Food Policy to Work in Our Communities
- Connecting Farmers to Farmland
- Updates from Agriculture Commissions
- Opportunities and Innovations in Agriculture Education
- Successful Farming Across Generations
Registration is now open!
CLICK HERE to download Conference Program and Registration Information.