We are offering an exciting opportunity to beautify the appearance of our community hospital. We have been in communication with the Windham Hospital Foundation about the possibility of creating a more attractive and inviting appearance to the various hospital building entrances.
In compliance with recent public safety recommendations, Windham Hospital had to erect concrete structures in front of entrances to the Shea Wing, the Emergency Room, the Hatch Wing and the Family Health Center. This is a sad but necessary modification in response to a recent incident that occurred at Middlesex Hospital. The structures at Windham Hospital are in place and are pictured with this message.
We have been asked to help with beautification of these structures by painting original designs on them. If this sounds like a project that you could donate your time and talent to, we would like to hear from you. We cannot offer any reward or compensation, other than our thanks and the well deserved publicity.
Here are the guidelines:
– Design submissions should be remitted to WRAC at this email address, firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, September 9, 2018
– The image(s) should be appropriate for viewing by all ages
– Those whose designs are selected will be contacted by Wednesday September 12, 2018 and work can begin immediately thereafter.
– Costs of materials will be at the expense of the artist(s)
– The work may be carried out by an individual or a group
– The work is located outdoors only and while working, the artist must not impede access to entrances by patients, visitors or hospital staff.
– The hospital reserves the right to remove the structures when it is determined that they have served their purpose or other structural changes are necessary.
– The project should be completed by October 20, 2018.
Should you have any questions, you are welcome to call us at (860) 423-1728 or direct inquiries to this email address. Thank you for your consideration for this very unique project.