CT Arts Endowment Fund
New England Foundation for the Arts (NEFA) NEST Grants
Artfully Reimagined Invites Submissions for Reimagine It Grants (Artists)
CT Office of the Arts
With the state budget adopted, final decisions regarding fiscal year 2018 grants will be made in the near future regarding the following grant programs: Supporting Arts in Place, Arts Projects, Regional Initiative, Arts Learning and Artist Fellowship.
New State Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Keeps Arts and Tourism Funded:
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy signed into law the budget that the house and senate approved. To view details on what the funding for the arts and tourism will be, look under the Department of Economic and Community Development. The FY18-19 Biennial Budget includes:
1. Establishes a tourism fund and transfers 10% of the room occupancy tax revenue into this fund.
2. Authorizes $25 million in bonds for the Nonprofit Grant Program.
3. CT Humanities Council newly funded with $850,000.
4. $130,000 for various grants.
5. $1.2 million for tourism for the Northwestern Eastern and Central areas.
6. The tourism districts were not funded.