Connecticut Tourism Partners:
The Connecticut Office of Tourism invites our tourism partners to display their brochures at the Connecticut Tourism Booth located in the Connecticut Building at the Big E. This year’s Big E will be running from September 15-October 1, 2017. For those of you who are interested in having your brochures displayed, please follow the instructions below:
- Address your shipment to:
CT Building/ Avenue of the States/ Tourism Booth
Eastern States Exposition
1305 Memorial Avenue
West Springfield, MA 01089
2. If you are delivering your brochures, in person, acceptance of delivery begins September 5-15th, between the hours of 9am-3pm. Enter through Gate 1 and follow one way traffic pattern. Please unload promptly and exit the roadway. Any time after the 15th, you must arrive between 8am-9am otherwise you must ship according to method #1.
3. Whether you are shipping or delivering in person, please be sure to:Affix a copy of your brochure to the outside of each box for identification purposes.
● Quantify the total number of boxes sent. (Example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
● Brochures must be banded in bundle-size quantities, for easy handling and storage.
● All shipments must be prepaid with a maximum weight of 30 lbs. per box.
4. A guide to follow on how many to send/deliver:
● Send up to 500 brochures if annual attendance is up to 5,000
● Send up to 2,500 brochures if annual attendance is up to 20,000
● Send up to 5,000 brochures if annual attendance is 20,000 and up
● PLEASE do not send more than 500 brochures if you are an Event.
PLEASE DO NOT send dated material or the balance of your end-of season inventory. Storage space is extremely limited. In the past, we used to deliver the surplus of literature to the Connecticut Welcome Centers. PLEASE NOTE: We no longer have the resources to do this.
If we need more of your literature, we will notify you. If you have any questions as to how many to send, please contact Rosemary Bove at 860-256-2725 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your participation.