Due to the many closings caused by weather conditions and that have affected many of our constituents, the DECD/Connecticut Office of the Arts has extended the deadline for submission of the Arts Catalyze Placemaking (ACP) grant program Letter of Intent to Wednesday, February 26, 2014
The Connecticut Office of the Arts (COA) has launched its FY2015 Arts Catalyze Placemaking (ACP) grant programs for projects that occur between July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015. Access to the Guidelines and Application is available at: http://www.cultureandtourism.org/cct/cwp/view.asp?a=4346&q=507176.
These programs were created by COA and the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) to invest in arts-based cultural projects, activities and infrastructure in ways that will advance the attractiveness and competiveness of Connecticut cities, towns, and villages as meaningful communities in which to live, work, learn and play.
Application deadlines are:
• Arts Leadership – Application Deadline: April 2, 2014
• Historic Preservation – Application Deadline: April 2, 2014
• Supporting Arts in Place – Application Deadline: March 19, 2014
• First time applicants MUST submit an Intent to Apply by Wednesday, February 19, 2014
• All other applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an Intent to Apply by Wednesday, February 19, 2014
A simple overview of FY15 ACP programs is available at: FY15 ACP At-a-Glance. This overview provides basic information including grant award ranges, eligibility and matching requirements, funding periods and important deadlines.
Please continue to check our website for news and announcements at www.cultureandtourism.org or visit COA’s Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CTOfficeoftheArts