A video projection for the facade of the Willimantic Brewing Company (High St. side)
in support of the
Last Green Valley’s 3rd Annual Green Lights Project
Please join us for this eco-friendly public exhibition!
• An image of a green light
• Image must fit within a rectangle of 2 x 3.75 proportions @ 300dpi
• Images can be digital or scanned artwork
Note: Simple, high contrast images work best in this context
Only properly sized and delivered artwork can be included
• Images to be submitted via e-mail as .jpg files to
• Please include your name, website (if applicable) address and phone number in the e-mail
Click here to see a video mock up of the projection:
• Deadline for submissions: January 20, 2013
• Exhibition dates: Friday, February 15, 2013 at 8pm – Friday, March 15, 2013
• Green Lights will be visible at night from February 15 – March 15, 2013
If you’re not already familiar with the Last Green Valley’s Green Lights Project, here is a little information:
The Last Green Valley is the 35-town National Heritage Corridor in eastern Connecticut and south-central Massachusetts. At night the region appears distinctively dark amid the urban and suburban glow when viewed from satellites or aircraft. In the daytime, the green fields and forests confirm the surprisingly rural character of the 1,085 square-mile area defined by the Quinebaug and Shetucket Rivers systems and the rugged hills that surround them. For this reason, northeastern Connecticut and south-central Massachusetts have been called “The Last Green Valley” in the sprawling metropolitan Boston-to-Washington Corridor.
The Last Green Valley is calling on all communities and residents to show their support for our beautiful National Heritage Corridor by lighting up green during Green Lights, January 15 – March 17, 2013. Town officials, local businesses and private residents are asked to change out at least one light bulb with a green-colored, energy-efficient bulb during the winter festivities.
Visit the Last Green Valley website at: http://www.tlgv.org/index.php